- 1: Makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning.
- 2: "Good through Labor Day." It's May 2 and I'm in the U.S. Bread that will still be "good" in 4 months
- 3: Okay, maybe picnicking was a little optimistic on this breezy spring evening, but understandable.
- 4: #TIL: Wegmans sells #seder plates. #SederDayNightFever
- 5: Happy first day of spring!!! #herecomesthesnowagain #snowingonmyheaditsatragedy #californiagirlmisse
- 6: How is this only my first time here?! New sushi BFF/OTP. As I devour all the itayagai (scallops).
- 7: Now taking bets on whether or not the #MBTA will be functional tomorrow. #bosnow
- 8: First reaction: "OH GOD NOT ANOTHER SNOW EMERGENCY!" (For once, goodish news: partial parking ban li
- 9: I am drinking a calamansi mimosa. In Boston. #RICEandShine #FKEDUP @filipinokitchen
- 10: Happy discovery: @flourbakeryandcafe's French toast is available for lunch. SCORE.
- Style: Peanut Butter Blues for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags