- 1: the consequences of a heterogenous approach to technology
- 2: Today's pannier load: bagels and books. (Right: @bagelsaurus13; Left: @chef_keller.)
- 3: Hey @mbta, why is every single bike in the Alewife cages ticketed for removal? My bike is not abando
- 4: Once you have kids, there's no such thing as traveling light. #latergram
- 5: Because Whatcom Kim Never, Ever Goes Away. Or Learns Her Email Address.
- 6: overthinking things is the best
- 7: Mulberries from the trees across the street. Everyone walking by reaches up and grabs a handful.
- 8: 25 minutes after @ladysisyphus posts about that rice cooker pancake, guess what I'm eating.
- 9: Hard to post bills without some sort of adhesive.
- 10: What's the word that's like anachronism, but for something out of place instead?
- Style: Peanut Butter Blues for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags