- 1: Dinner tonight: @aidamollenkamp's bacon-wrapped double pork meatloaf. (Meat from @mistybrookfarm/@un
- 2: The Sunflower Slaughterer, substitutes in hand. (Replacement varietals: Autumn Beauty and Moulin Rou
- 3: The recipe for keeping cool in summer: pool, book, blueberries.
- 4: Early blueberries. Still a bit tart, but the birds are snagging them before we can. #latergram
- 5: I think there's lettuce sprouting in our driveway under the car?
- 6: If you don't believe in Jesus, you're going to burn in Hell, per this fire and brimstone street prea
- 7: Makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning.
- 8: "Good through Labor Day." It's May 2 and I'm in the U.S. Bread that will still be "good" in 4 months
- 9: Okay, maybe picnicking was a little optimistic on this breezy spring evening, but understandable.
- 10: #TIL: Wegmans sells #seder plates. #SederDayNightFever
- Style: Peanut Butter Blues for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags