- 12:43 pm - 1 comment
- 11:14 pm - 5 comments
- 01:40 pm - 1 comment
- 11:48 pm - 4 comments
- 03:05 am
I was not up high enough to see tonight's sunset, but #goldenhour lived up to its name in making a p
- 12:20 am
Heads up: for those of you following me for the #foodporn, I've started putting more of those pics o
From the #snow-clad roof blending into the sky to it mostly melting away 12 hours later. #Dawn to #D
- 02:53 pm - 1 comment
- 1: Now you see it, now you don't. Hide and seek with the Sutro Tower and @karlthefog.
- 2: Crowds gather in King Bhumibol Adulyadej Square in #Cambridge to pay tribute to the King of #Thailan
- 3: Autumn, illuminated. 🍂
- 4: Raindrops on roses.
- 5: Tonight's #sunset over the Longfellow. #cambridge #boston #aftertherain
- 6: Wait, WHAT?! The Baby-Sitters Club author wrote a Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle sequel?!
- 7: Serious rules for serious work.
- 8: Found in the Starfleet Academy store: Star Trek cologne. And an appropriate T-shirt.
- 9: Waiting for the light show to start on Parliament Hill.
- 10: Anticipation. #intheroomwhereitwillhappen #HPatHBS #cursedchild #hp8
- Style: Peanut Butter Blues for Practicality by
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags