FRED: We should've done this a long time ago. I don't know what I was thinking letting these books be all unorganized.
LORNE: Well, one does tend to let the housekeeping slide during an Apocalyptolite. Hey, honey, all this to-ing and fro-ing is making me edgy...er.
FRED: What's that?
LORNE: Oh, relax. It's just a buzz saw. Nothing to get worked up over. It's Gunn and Wes down in the basement. They're dismembering that armor-plated demon, Skip.
FRED: Oh, right. Well, there's been an awful lot of dismembering going on in that basement lately, if you ask me.
LORNE: Well, it's been a busy month.
- No Words Needed by badly-knitted. Willow/Tara. G.
- Fireflies by swan_secrets. Darla/Drusilla. R.
- The Truest Madness by only1tonid. Buffy/Angel. General. For the iwry-marathon
- Time To Go by verucasalt123. Angel, Spike. PG.
- The Rekindling by EllieRose101 . Buffy/Spike. T.
- Rosencrantz and Guildenstern in Mazatlan by ChristinaK. Jonathan, Andrew. General
- Runaway Trains at 3 A.M. by ChristinaK. Dawn, Clark, Lex, Spike. General. Crossover with Smallville.
- 3 People Dawn Summers Remembers and Also Never Met by untutorable. Dawn, ensemble. General.
- Life As We Know It by enigmaticblue. Buffy/Spike. General.
[Chaptered Fiction Updates]
- A New Life Chapter 22 by Badgervamp. Buffy/Spike. M.
- Enemy's Heartstrings Chapter 25 by AGriffinWriter. Spike/Buffy. M.
- Vengeance Chapter 11 by Callace. Spike/Buffy. M.
- Picket Fences Chapter 12 by Annamonk. Buffy. M. Crossover with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
- Left Behind Chapter 9 by Athenian-Grace. Buffy/Angel. M.
- Let Yourself In Chapter 7 by Archer-of-Ecclesia. Willow/Tara. M.
- About a Girl Chapter 23 by CupcakeCute. Spike/Buffy. M.
- Of Goblins and Demons Chapter 13 by Veldari. Jareth/Sarah, ensemble. Teen. Crossover with Labyrinth.
- Still Crazy After All These Years Chapter 22 by PaganBaby. Spike/Drusilla, Spike/Buffy. Explicit.
[Images & videos]
- Icons: Early-seasons Buffy, the Summers Women by red-satin-doll.
- Artwork: Buffy by mirandakat.
- Icons: Icon Dump by teragramm.
- Fanvid: Willow and Tara's Love Story- Under Your Spell by Sonbyd 451 .
- Artwork: Buffy - Season Four, Episode Seventeen: Superstar by thebigbads.
- sueworld2003 asks at noel-of-spike: Is anyone interested in Noel of Spike 2014?.
- Challenge 36 at slayerstillness is Ye Olde Vampyre Gang. Deadline is midnight November 28.
[Articles, Interviews & Other News]
- EW Buffy the Vampire Slayer recap: Beer turns college kids into Neanderthals.
- EW Buffy the Vampire Slayer nostalgia react: Revelations.
- Comic Book Resources: BEHIND BUFFY SEASON 10: Christos Gage's "Return To Sunnydale".
- Shangel's reviews: BtVS: After Life.
- Scott and Matt, The Mind Robbers, review: The Mind Robbers VS Buffy Ep. 41--“Buffy vs. Dracula” and “Real Me” & The Mind Robbers VS Angel Ep. 13--“Judgment” and “Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been”..
at 7am tomorrow. My neuro agrees that it is more likely that there are 1-2
underlying conditions which account for all of the issues. It is easier to
treat one or two conditions instead of trying to balance 8-10 piecemeal
Wish me luck.
Aaaa, this blast from the past rolled around on my partner's spotify tonight. So much power pop goodness...I have ~feels~ about this song. ^_^;
Also notable: apparently Weezer did a cover of this song for the movie Cars 2. It's pretty good! They didn't stray very far from the original. =)
So as you know, Bob, the max number of eggs/hatchies in a nest is five, and hatching a set of quints is a 30-point achievement in FR. I have been playing for just over a year, and I finally got a five-egg nest! It was Oliver and Tamkhah, so I have shiny greeny-yellow circuit SD and PC hatchies who need new homes.( Read more... )
Anybody want anydrake?
IMO, the two SD boys with the dark circuit pattern on light would actually be pretty cute with the new Spines gene, if you wanted to try it out.
One Le Creuset 4 qt soup pot
Turn to medium-high heat
2 tablespoons olive oil
Dump in chopped up onion, celery, and carrots (my grocery store sells these in a nice package)
Stir around and let them hang out with the oil for a while (5 minutes? Ish?)
Smoked paprika and mudflats
Add two chicken breasts, chopped small
One 32 ounce thing of turkey broth
One tablespoon chicken better than boullion
Add season salt and lemon pepper
Cover and let cook on medium heat for the next 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, make your gnocchi according to package. (In this gluten-free household, we use CoraBella's gluten free gnocchi. A lot.)
As soon as the gnocchi and the soup are both done, drain the gnocchi and add it to the soup. Mix well, serve.
From start to us finishing up eating, this took less than an hour.
( here )
But even though my body is all inertia-y and lazy, my brain is in MAKE ALL THE THINGS mode.
( list o stuffs, all rav links )
I think that some of the make-all-the-things impulse is, like, the same thing that is me wanting to do cross-stitch. It's unreleased creativity that my body can't really do any more (or at least do easily) that I want to be able to do in the way that I did before. I want to do cross-stitch; I want to knit normally, using whatever size yarn and whatever size needles; I don't care about crocheting normally because I never did that and my current method works, but I want to be able to crochet objects larger than a dishcloth without having the fabric get in my way or having problems flipping at the ends of rows; I want to be able to use a yarn needle again, for weaving in ends and for sewing things.
I want to, and I can't, and my brain hasn't willingly caught up to my body's limitations.
Outcomes: I now ~understand~ that ~gender neutrality~ is like ~anarchism~ in that it is inherently unstable and will inevitably collapse into one of democracy or dictatorship (YOU'RE WELCOME); I note that "people find it too difficult to present as gender neutral in ~~~real life~~~" is not in point of fact an argument that gender-neutral identities don't exist, and you position yourself uniquely to believe that in fact they do not; "but what if in a decade's time you don't feel comfortable taking your shirt off on a beach!!!" is not in fact an argument against giving me top surgery now; etc etc. Not dreadful, nothing I couldn't cope with, and next time I possibly get to see Lorimer.
My mental health has improved markedly since starting the vitD, which is extremely pleasant. I am so, so much better; it's a great relief - I'm back down to PHQ-9 score of 8 (from 18 when we tested my bloods). (8 is operating-within-normal-parameters for me -- I am scoring quite highly on the fatigue questions because I've had a long lab stint, and have been in work every day yes-including-weekends since sometime early last week.)
( The rest of the ten good things! )
In other news, I still have a lot of dates open for the daily December meme. Keep the topics coming, please! I Also, thanks for your love meme comments, I really appreciated the boost today. ♥